2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I to be back together, everything looks negative and I am trying to stay positive. That whatever has divided that the Lord bring back together. Please pray for my relationship.
Replies
5
Views
67
L
  • Locked
Thank you God for this day. Please uphold me in your prayers that God's will be done in my life and for me getting into the word of God and knowing the word of God.
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### to be back together, everything looks negative and ### is trying to stay positive. That whatever has divided that the Lord bring back together. Please pray for ###'s relationship.
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
I pray for everyone one on this site and that God will meet all of your needs!!!!! I asked that everyone please continue to uplift me with the prayer request I submitted earlier today. I really miss my friend but I know that the power of prayer has uplifted my spirits. I finally got out of bed...
Replies
8
Views
114
T
  • Locked
Hi there! At the moment things are not looking so bright on our side. My husband has been a relief teacher since 2003. He’s been struggling to get a full-time job for years. He applied for a teaching position out of the region about a week and a half ago, and has not heard back from them yet...
Replies
8
Views
152
trumey
T
I
  • Locked
I'm a ### yr old woman who has struggled with self-esteem issues for 20+ yrs. For a very long time I would pray for God to let me die. I have now become cold to God and others. So I guess you can say my heart is dead. At this time I desperately want to find happiness with God and others. I'm...
Replies
6
Views
118
  • Locked
Please pray I get a job.
Replies
4
Views
95
I
  • Locked
I don't know really what to pray. I miss ###, I want to see him get healthy, my heart is hurting so bad and I know I just need to give him to God. Please pray for him, for me and for us. Thanks.
Replies
6
Views
121
B
  • Locked
I ask that you all please pray that I make good choices in life. I ask that God keep me on the right path and guide my hand in difficult decisions. I also ask that I be guided from repeating past mistakes. Thank you all. God bless.
Replies
7
Views
145
S
  • Locked
PLease please pray for ### to find a job. ### is running out of food and cannot pay ### rent. ### know He has something for ### but ### need prayer for this now. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom