Thank you God for this day. Please uphold ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter liam12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liam12

Guest
Thank you God for this day. Please uphold me in your prayers that God's will be done in my life and for me getting into the word of God and knowing the word of God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much to everyone who has faithfully upheld our family in prayer over this long season. After our mother suffered a stroke in January, she was then diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer in mid-November. On November 21, she suddenly fell into a coma and was rushed to the...
Replies
7
Views
335
This is the day that my God has made so we rejoice and be happy in it. I want to pray and give thanks to my God. You are my Alpha and Omega. Everything you said happen. Thank you God for Blessing my day, my Week and my days on this earth, let your will be done in my life everyday every second. I...
Replies
14
Views
293
Dear Lord Thank you for all that you do for myself and my children. We trust in your judgement and plans for us. Thank you for your protection, provision, anointing and favour upon our lives. We ask you to please honor us with a financial blessing to pay our debts. Thank for all you do...
Replies
10
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom