Pray For Me To Make Better Life Decisions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobbymoon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bobbymoon

Guest
I ask that you all please pray that I make good choices in life. I ask that God keep me on the right path and guide my hand in difficult decisions. I also ask that I be guided from repeating past mistakes. Thank you all. God bless.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God would guide me in making wise decisions that improve my life. I ask for His wisdom, as James 1:5 promises, and that I would trust His guidance, lean not on my own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6), and follow paths that honor Him. Pray that every choice I make brings...
Replies
8
Views
280
I am planning and strategizing big life decisions that will impact my future and change the course of my life. May I give my plans to the Lord that he may establish my steps. I have a plan and I pray for the Lord's approval and adjustment to the plan as he sees fit. The Lord knows my...
Replies
8
Views
266
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom