I don't know really what to pray. I miss ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibelongtohim4ev
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibelongtohim4ev

Guest
I don't know really what to pray. I miss ###, I want to see him get healthy, my heart is hurting so bad and I know I just need to give him to God. Please pray for him, for me and for us. Thanks.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
234
please pray for me. I feel so lost. I’ve been lost for the past year. I tried to change things and I don’t know why nothing is changing. I don’t know where I’m supposed to be or where God is calling me to be and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Normally, I could sit with this, but I feel as...
Replies
8
Views
309
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom