2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I lost my job, and I am in trouble in my financial problem. I have a bank loan, and I don't have money to send to my family. I am really feeling hopeless. Please pray for me that I can get a new job and I can solve all my financial problems. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
138
  • Locked
Father in heaven I ask for blessing ### with knowing that ### loves her, please lord have her call me, I ask for blessing her with praying for a place for me to live, I ask for blessing her with remembering that I ### wait for her, I ask for blessing her with come to Christ Jesus, thank you in...
Replies
4
Views
139
  • Locked
Hello prayer partners, Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Pray that God will resolve my legal situation before the 25th. Pray that God will let this be a testimony for me to share with others about God and his wonders. Pray for everyone involved in this case (judge, lawyers, ###, and...
Replies
9
Views
146
  • Locked
I ended up cutting myself again. My belief in God comes and goes. In general, I feel like he is upset with me and I keep asking for forgiveness. Honestly, I'm fed up with my life. I don't want someone better to come along. I don't want something better to come along either. I want a better...
Replies
4
Views
188
J
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, help me to be a gud wife and mother. Help me to change my short temper, to avoid negative thought. Change me to be patient, understanding and gud to my husband and kids. Heavenly Father, give me peace of mind and heart. Deliver me from too much worries and help me to learn to trust...
Replies
2
Views
108
F
  • Locked
please continue to pray for me to GOD ALMIGHTY for my success of my bar exam which i took October 2012, please also pray that my brother will be exonerated from his administrative charge totally. Thank you very much to you my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Replies
6
Views
142
D
  • Locked
Heavenly father in heaven, we ask prayers for those people who suffer leukemia and are in extreme pain right now. You are the healer of the leper, and the blind, and the woman with the blood issue. Please have mercy on those who suffer. Your word tells us to pray without ceasing and we are doing...
Replies
6
Views
68
F
  • Locked
i was adopted from ### and i miss my family there i hope their ok because i love them so much! thank you!
Replies
6
Views
62
  • Locked
FRIDAY FEB.8,2013 I VISITED MY SISTER MY CHAIN TO MY NECLACE BROKE AND THE LITTLE GOLD BIBLE CAME OFF WITH THE LORDS PRAYER WRITTEN INSIDE GIVEN TO ME BY MY MOM IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME OUR MOM GAVE ME THAT LITTLE GOLD BIBLE I ALWAYS WENT OVER HER HOUSE TO DO HER LAUNDRY CLEAN HER HOUSE AND SIT...
Replies
11
Views
209
  • Locked
Hi everyone, I know that I have kept posting on here, and I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm in extreme pain and hurt and loneliness. I don't mean to bother you with my requests, I just need God's help. Again I'm so sorry for keeping posting all the time on here. I just want to say that I...
Replies
3
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom