Father in heaven I ask for blessing ### ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrod

Prayer Partner
Father in heaven I ask for blessing ### with knowing that ### loves her, please lord have her call me, I ask for blessing her with praying for a place for me to live, I ask for blessing her with remembering that I ### wait for her, I ask for blessing her with come to Christ Jesus, thank you in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I come to You today lifting up my daughter and the new life growing within her. Lord, I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her right now. Please ease any pain, discomfort, or anxiety she is feeling at this moment in the ER. Grant her peace and physical relief, and let her...
Replies
14
Views
225
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you help an aunt of mine ### that I haven’t seen for a long time and her esophagus problems where she can’t ever well, maybe also she can’t breath well, she in her mid to later ### not sure exactly age. She has had...
Replies
14
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom