Hello prayer partners, Please keep me and my family ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Hello prayer partners, Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Pray that God will resolve my legal situation before the 25th. Pray that God will let this be a testimony for me to share with others about God and his wonders. Pray for everyone involved in this case (judge, lawyers, ###, and investigator). Thank you and God bless.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Lord,

I lift up this prayer to you for ###! Bless him beyond his thinking or imagination. Lord I pray for your favor to be on ### from everyone involved. I praise you that already ### is so much closer to you. I pray no jail time. I pray freedom. I pray this family will be strengthened and blessed.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just checking in with updates....my unemployment did come through just in time. The IT job I had was eliminated because (I was told) because there was not enough work for me to do. Very disappointing. God blessed me with a surprise trip to Greece. Yes, he is still blessing me. If I had a new job...
Replies
5
Views
291
Dear prayer partners please stick with me on prayin for my ### to find a job I been prayer ever since a month ago it has not happen yet I get week sometime and want to give up but when I think am done I still find my self prayin and askin for help do god even hear my cry I thank everyone for...
Replies
8
Views
384
Hello prayer partners, tomorrow's the job interview. Please pray that God would grant me the job relieving me of the suffering I'm experiencing working with my current supv. No job is perfect, please pray that I can at least have a job that won't impair me to the point of being too distraught to...
Replies
6
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom