Heavenly father in heaven, we ask prayers for those ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donny

Guest
Heavenly father in heaven, we ask prayers for those people who suffer leukemia and are in extreme pain right now. You are the healer of the leper, and the blind, and the woman with the blood issue. Please have mercy on those who suffer. Your word tells us to pray without ceasing and we are doing so. Day and night I wake up in the middle of the night and beg for mercy and compassion on those who suffer and are mistreated. Please Jesus, answer all the requests made on this blog and do according to your will. We just want to give you praise and honor for what you are going to do for each and everyone of us. In Jesus precious name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, please hear all the requests that your people who trusts in you are writing. There are all kinds of needs and you can answer according to your will. Thank you in advance for what you are gona do for all of us. We love you and praise your name. Amen
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
150
Father in heaven, we ask that you reveal the sins that ### has committed with his companion ### and ###. You know the disgusting way they bought and sold children for sexual acts, smite these evil beings from our world. Don't let the lust of the hyperwealthy consume and destroy our children any...
Replies
7
Views
281
Dear Father in heaven, we come into your presence as imperfect, sinful children, who do many foolish things and who are involved in much that is evil and corrupt. We come to you, Father, knowing that your fatherly love is with us through all eternity. Be gracious to us and free us from all the...
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom