Urgent Request Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangelinesapnu

Disciple of Prayer
I lost my job, and I am in trouble in my financial problem. I have a bank loan, and I don't have money to send to my family. I am really feeling hopeless. Please pray for me that I can get a new job and I can solve all my financial problems. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Despite graduating, my son has been unable to secure employment, and the prolonged job search has left him feeling discouraged and depressed. Please keep my son, ###, in your prayers, asking that God would open the right door for him and bless him with a job as soon as possible. Additionally, my...
Replies
11
Views
228
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to heal my younger brother. He had a heart attack & is in very bad shape, his kidneys are not well either. Pray for my ###-year-old dad who is with him. Pray for me to make the right decision. I need to go there & not on previous planned trip, need...
Replies
10
Views
550
Dear Lord, please pray for me to be a better person. My husband has a serious medical condition and I am unintentionally driving him crazy. I don’t want to be the reason he becomes so angry. In Jesus name, please pray is God’s wealth to change me. For my husband to remain calm and for things to...
Replies
6
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom