Miss My ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter faith10
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faith10

Guest
i was adopted from ### and i miss my family there i hope their ok because i love them so much! thank you!
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what I have done wrong. I love and miss my daughter and son-in-law and especially my grandsons. She hasn't spoken to me in months. It doesn't do any good to ask. So I am trusting God. I lost my mom when I was ### years old. I know I'm not perfect. But I love my kids with all my...
Replies
7
Views
145
i got married but my family lives far away. i don't know if im prepared. I miss them and if there's a way I can be closer with them still and God can make it so that I have opportunity to be closer to them. maybe a job opening or something I'm not sure. just ask for prayer on the matter. I would...
Replies
8
Views
273
I’m asking for prayers for more time with my ###. I hardly get to see him due to the court order I have. It feels very unfair and like parental alienation. I can only see him for ### hours a day on every ###, ### and ### weekend. It breaks my heart because I need more time with my ### and I feel...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom