please continue to pray for me to GOD ALMIGHTY ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fraune
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fraune

Guest
please continue to pray for me to GOD ALMIGHTY for my success of my bar exam which i took October 2012, please also pray that my brother will be exonerated from his administrative charge totally. Thank you very much to you my brothers and sisters in Christ.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
466
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
190
LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom