Praise The Lord I'm So Thankful I Got My Little Bible Back My Prayers Were Answered I Want To Thank Everyone For Praying With And For me In Jesus Name !!! God Bless You All Your Wonderful People*
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Please pray that my roommate feels a lot better soon I feel her pain I had a very bad cold before and she has been sick since new years day please pray that she feels better soon . Please pray that God heals the sickness and cancer in everyone in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Please pray for my mother...she has a lot of bodily pain and stress also please pray for my family and me and people of the world and people that have passed away...thank u... God bless everyone
Please pray for my friend ### she has a knot on her thyroid please pray that it is not serious and that it is not cancer that it is not a tumor that it's nothing serious she is worried and upset please pray that God gives her healing and salvation that she gets saved and pray for my mom someone...