2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
i can not sleep my heart is heavy.
Replies
5
Views
81
M
  • Locked
Please help me to have a safe delivery next week via cesarean and help me to maintain my peace and serenity, have compassion and forgiveness for ### who have hurt me.
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
Dearest Father, thank you so much for the help you have given our family today! My husband got the job he had applied for and this will help us so much! And thank you, Father, for my finding this prayer site and the wonderful people who have shared my concerns. Please help them in their requests...
Replies
5
Views
102
S
  • Locked
Please pray that God will work in me to become the woman of God I need to be. Pray that he will increase my faith and love for and in Him. Please pray that I will be fully confident in Him as He works to restore my marriage from the ashes. Pray for hope, happiness, peace and inner joy. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
119
  • Locked
God paid a ransom to save you and the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.
Replies
3
Views
97
S
  • Locked
I am asking that you cover my ###. He has been fighting to break free from a past of sexual abuse and a struggle with homosexuality. I ask that you pray constantly for God to speak to his heart, to protect him, to lead him to change as I work on myself. Help him to get to his breakthrough and to...
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
Please pray for my wife of ### yrs to come back home.
Replies
8
Views
104
  • Locked
Despite my finances being rock bottom and I really miss ###, I thank you Father for the peace and joy and happiness within me. I do love ### so very much, I thank you that I sent her a Valentines card today, I thank you for blessing the card and all I wrote in it. I thank you that this card...
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I. ### will be moving soon out of state for a job and I am looking for one. I am a cancer survivor and ### has been through a rough life, and this is now our time to have a good life and not be poor anymore. Pray that we make it through the time apart and that we come...
Replies
5
Views
78
U
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters, please keep my brother-in-law ### in your prayers, he is having a really hard time with an illness and has been in and out of the hospital and nursing home now for the last three weeks, doesn't seem to be getting better. Thank you all for being here and caring so much...
Replies
8
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom