Dearest Father, thank you so much for the help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin371

Prayer Warrior
Dearest Father, thank you so much for the help you have given our family today! My husband got the job he had applied for and this will help us so much! And thank you, Father, for my finding this prayer site and the wonderful people who have shared my concerns. Please help them in their requests to You! May God Bless you all!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, someone needs to show me how to move around in this room....it is very confusing and I cannot figure out how to ask anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
265
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom