2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
I kindly ask for prayers for my nephew ### to get a job in ### he submitted lots of CVs and they are no replies for interviews he is desperate for work.
Replies
3
Views
107
  • Locked
I'm asked everybody to pray for a finance blessing pray for ### and ###. Please pray for that ticket to be removed off ###'s record and ###'s unemployment to be released.
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Hedge around my marriage
Replies
7
Views
180
  • Locked
Please pray for God to heal my pain in the situation with ###, and to let his will be done concerning ### and ###. I ask you to pray for God to send me a faithful and loving mate. Thank You, ###
Replies
2
Views
119
  • Locked
Sometimes I think of suicide. I have lost all balance and am cut off from family and friends. I don't know how to reconnect with them/God. I'm so depressed from what I have done. My life is utterly useless. It takes a family to keep you going. I just want to disappear if I can't live fully. I...
Replies
10
Views
283
I
  • Locked
I can finally go to bed now with a smile on my face. Thank you all for reminding me that God is love. I am grateful to be here. There is some serious power in prayer and I can testify.
Replies
3
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray that my teacher will extend the time of my online homework. According to the computer I turned my homework in late, which is not true. I talked to the technical people and there is nothing they can do since they are following what the computer...
Replies
3
Views
107
  • Locked
I am a full time college student and I applied to transfer over to the four year program at University of ### for Fall ###. I will graduate this Summer ### with my Associate's Degree. I am requesting prayer that God will soften the hearts of the Admissions commitee and they will approve my...
Replies
6
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that I get money, I have ideas of how to get it, but only God can bring in the harvest. I am poor, and I need money in order to move into my own home. Or to move across the country to do interviews to become a pastor. God I thank you for providing 10,000 dollars and then 100,000...
Replies
5
Views
117
B
  • Locked
My father ### has been suffering with heart problems for the past four years, he has a pace maker and is refined to a chair. He is back in the hospital with kidney failure now. Please pray for his healing and that he will come to know the Lord as his Saver. He has been retired for the last year...
Replies
4
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom