2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am asking for prayer that God will make my son get busy doing things (he has mental illness/addiction challenges) and it is hard to get him to do things. I need a job that will sustain me and pay off my debts. I recently lost my mom and am having such a hard time dealing with it. I need God to...
Replies
2
Views
88
  • Locked
We need your prayers. We are going to lose our home to foreclosure. We have been praying for a miracle for ### months. Please pray that God helps us save our house. He is our only hope.
Replies
4
Views
126
Human
H
  • Locked
We need the Lord in our life and home. I ask you pray God's love will mend our struggling marriage. That our family will stay together and grow in God's grace. And for Jesus to lead us that we may become a loving family again to glorify the Lord.
Replies
5
Views
196
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ###. Please pray that the Lord keeps his mind and that his drinking slows down. Please pray that the Lord keeps us together and unified. And also pray for ### finances and that ### have a healthy baby.
Replies
2
Views
110
E
  • Locked
Almighty God, I believe that You will show my ### the straight path that leads to You, your peace to appreciate, love and honor You & me. Give him Your light to bring him out of depression and into our loving Godly relationship as a man of strength, love and honor. I pray that he appreciates and...
Replies
3
Views
95
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to find a full-time job.
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
Please pray that I can get past the depression I have succumbed to, that I can LOOK for work and find it, that those I love the most will renew their relationship with God. Pray that my children remain protected from the wolves at our door in sheep's clothing...especially my 2 teens!!! Thankful...
Replies
5
Views
123
G
  • Locked
Please pray for healing of my back and for a relative who just applied for a job and is seeking God's will and favor. Also, peace in my family. thanks
Replies
4
Views
125
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my father, ###, who has been diagnosed with cancer and must undergo chemotherapy.
Replies
3
Views
85
D
  • Locked
I am requesting protection prayers from demonic forces that are in play at this very moment in the life of my dear friend ###. Please help
Replies
2
Views
88
Back
Top Bottom