2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, I've been looking for a new job for over a year. I am extremely appreciative that I have a job but I am looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to make a difference in the nonprofit sector. Please God provide me with a new job so that I can continue to keep a roof over my...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
I pray that my husband ends his ### month affair and return to our family, I pray for him to be the man he used to be and really follow his chore values that he has lost this past year.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear All, I am in the process of refinancing my mortgage and am seeking wisdom and guidance on making a decision. I asked that God open up the doors of opportunity for me. Thank you in advance. AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
141
B
  • Locked
This is a Praise report from a prayer request I made for my ### and her financial dealings with her ### a few weeks ago. First, I want thank all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ for their prayers concerning the matter. My ### had been unfairly dealt with by her ### who was scheming...
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
Dear all, I want to go on business and need The Lord to reveal my calling. Please pray that it's revealed to me. Thanks. amen
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
I ask you to pray with me that my wife's new found crowd don't lead her astray. To keep her from falling deeper into the lure of the night life and the snares of sin. I love her and pray for her to receive wisdom and protection from the forces pulling her away.
Replies
9
Views
128
  • Locked
I feel so lonely, My in-laws are with us and they are reacting in a way showing so much love to their son and did not bother me at all. I really miss my parents and want to cry aloud. My husband doesn't seem to understand me, Our intimacy, privacy, everything is gone. Please pray for...
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Praise the Lord for this beautiful morning. His blessings are overflowing. Please pray for my ### whose undergoing check up her eyes (cornea) today. Thank you and God bless everyone!
Replies
4
Views
260
  • Locked
please pray that I can get caught up in school. I got behind after closing on my home. I don't want to fail. I want a better life for my family.
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my daughter to be tender and patient with my grandsons. To love them unconditionally and to let them know they are loved. To help them and guide them.
Replies
5
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom