Looking For New Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I've been looking for a new job for over a year. I am extremely appreciative that I have a job but I am looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to make a difference in the nonprofit sector. Please God provide me with a new job so that I can continue to keep a roof over my head. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from 2 or 3 people that have conspired to cause me problems. Thank you for praying.
Replies
15
Views
161
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
126
Please make my ###'s position be a blessing for her and help her to be a wonderful blessing to all around her..front desk..People..nurses..and Drs...also patients...I also ask for raises for her hard work and a happy work environment.
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom