2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, I come to you tonight in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord thank you so much for all you do for each of us. Lord, I just lift all things up to you because I know you can fix all things. Lord, please forgive us for our sins, please forgive our enemies and help each of us to follow you...
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
Please Pray God that my potential new employer accepts the 2 of my reference letters and my current director's reference. My supervisor & manager are planning to falsely talk about me and give me a bad reference. God send your angels down & expose their plans and the truth to the director and...
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
May we all find our peace and joy in Jesus holy and precious name. Amen and Amen Good night my friends and may the peace of our Lord Jesus be with us all. Amen and Amen
Replies
3
Views
91
M
  • Locked
Lord, I know that your always with me always. I need your guidance lord to lead me in the right path. In now in the state of confusion, sorrows and emptiness in my life. I have so many questions and I neef you lord to guide me on the right way. amen
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
Dear all, the doctor has been running tests because he thinks I have an abnormal heart. Please pray for faith, courage, strength, and that my body will be healed. Amen
Replies
5
Views
75
  • Locked
Praying that I do not lose my faith. It's so hard being positive when you physically are having health issues. I know that pain and struggle cannot last forever. I refuse to hold bitterness and anger in my heart I know God loves me and honestly I do not understand His ways but I can't question...
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Requesting continued prayer for contentment while I wait for new job in medical sales. I pray God will send a job I love that uses my abilities so I have joy and success and I am paid well. Pray for a door wide open and favor every step of the way!
Replies
6
Views
158
  • Locked
Thank u Lord for another day of living, Forgive me Lord for I have sinned...please continue to heal my back pain,...give me strength to do my duties and responsibilities with my family and guide me Lord to do what is right. Please give me more patient and understanding with my family and...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
I am not able to maintain a steady spiritual life. Some distractions and sin is turning me away. Please pray so that I will be able to maintain a steady spiritual life.
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray that I ### am in good health and there are no bad medical reports!!! I declare it done in Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen. Thank you Lord.
Replies
5
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom