Dear Lord, I come to you tonight in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaGirl

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I come to you tonight in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord thank you so much for all you do for each of us. Lord, I just lift all things up to you because I know you can fix all things. Lord, please forgive us for our sins, please forgive our enemies and help each of us to follow you everyday of our life.

Lord whatever is bound on this earth is bound in heaven. I rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ. I demand that Satan leave all of us alone.

We belong to you God and Satan has to flee in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, please restore my broken relationship. I praise you, I thank you and I love you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
193
Dear Lord, tonight I come to You with a heavy heart, asking for peace inside our home and peace within my soul. 🙏 If there is tension between us tonight, please calm our hearts and guide our minds away from anger and hurtful words. Give me the strength to stay quiet, gentle, and understanding...
Replies
9
Views
184
Praise God, after 5 1/2 weeks, he broke the silence between my wife to be and I and reunited us, praise God for He heard my cry for help and answered. After a week of blessed time together and reconciliation, the enemy once again reared its ugly head this Sunday night, Satan came upon her in the...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom