2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I just missed a call from my background investigator for the Stockton Police Department. She said she will call again later tonight, or possibly tomorrow. Get those prayers going folks! I’m anxious, but know it will still be a long wait. Nonetheless I am very excited that the next step is...
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Dear Lord, pls forgive us my God for all the sins we have committed to you especially to my mother who died last May 2012; I have tried my best to support and help her on all her necessities; pls forgive me Lord, have mercy on all of us. Please don't forsake us.. Please help my husband to get a...
Replies
8
Views
363
  • Locked
Pray For ### For GOD's HEALING !!!! GOD IS GREATEST IS THE DOCTOR !!!!
Replies
7
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray that the relationship between my roommate and me gets better. Please pray that I may not hate her and become annoyed by her every action but rather that I learn to love her and understand her and accept her. Please pray that I come to love her the same way God loves me, with patience...
Replies
6
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear God please pray for me so that I will be better able to handle the situation that I am presently faced with. Please help me dear God in receiving my insurance claim from the Company within the next two weeks to pay off the car loan. Father God you know the fears I have, the struggles I...
Replies
7
Views
148
  • Locked
Praying for financial freedom to be debt free. For my daughter to find a job and a bigger home for my family. I pray that there will be no job cuts and that the economy will turn around to put people back to work. I pray for my father's lawyer to contact us with good news and his settlement done.
Replies
6
Views
175
J
  • Locked
Father. I want to thank you for what you have done for me today. thank you lord for making this a good day for me. thank you lord for blessing me. lord your always there for me even if i dont realize it. your always there for me when i need you. lord i need you all the time every menute of...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
will you ask God to send me a roommate a.s.a.p and a girl that loves me and will become my wife and help me at my new church and that God will give me back everything that a bad church stole from me and that God will heal my heart and send me some old friends that I have not seen in a long time
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Lot of interferences are there in my family life through in-laws and relatives. Please pray all interferences will be removed from my family life. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear Father, after the prayer of financial provisions requested, me and my ### are now in a disagreement. Her company is in the critical financial situation and I have no ability to support this financial difficulty. Lord, please bless my ###'s spiritual live style. Please lead our path into the...
Replies
5
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom