To provide an update, please share the specific pr

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToBlue

Servant of All
I just missed a call from my background investigator for the Stockton Police Department. She said she will call again later tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Get those prayers going folks! I’m anxious, but know it will still be a long wait.

Nonetheless I am very excited that the next step is starting! Please pray that all goes well and that my honesty and integrity about things will be a testament to my fit with that for which they are searching as they redesign the SPD to deal with the siege by criminals that is taking place there.

Pray that my credit and debt problems and spotty work history that developed through my ### years battling Crohn's Disease are not an issue, since that is the whole point of applying for the new job. I can have them paid back in less than ### years...
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Warriors I requested prayer earlier today for financial blessing for a bill to be paid also my phone bill as well. I asked a coworker she did not have it today but will have on Friday. Today God impressed upon my heart to call a childhood friend that I bumped into at church. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
149
I came here a few months ago asking for prayer regarding my financial situation. Yesterday I truly believe my prayer is answered. I received a letter regarding a lawsuit against a doctor who took advantage of people. He is now in prison. He was one of my husband's doctors while he was in the...
Replies
9
Views
177
Prayer Warriors, The job was not working out for me last few months some weeks no work hired another lady my hours my hours were cut tremendously. The lady quit the job in a matter of some weeks and God stepped in the boss offered me a permanent position there. I know it was the prayers that you...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom