2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional healing and detachment from a past relationship, seeking divine intervention to break strong emotional ties and find happiness.
Replies
3
Views
291
E
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I ask that you hear the prayers of those in need and thank you for this website and being able to help others in your name. I ask that in those instances when you give someone just released from prison a chance to a new life the courage to hear your call and faith strong enough to...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I pray to you for help in so many aspects of my life. Recently with the birth of my very very colicky twins I feel you are breaking me down due to my sins -- making things such a strain on the marriage you've given me, my work is not prospering, it's been almost 15 years now that...
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
Please pray for my son-in-law. He is doing a new job and he is afraid of failure. Also, my granddaughter has been sick. Please pray for her as well.
Replies
3
Views
66
A
  • Locked
I pray that my fiancee loves me madly all his life.
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
Jesus please give me a new life, Jesus let me be born again, in your name Jesus I pray, Amen.
Replies
2
Views
142
E
  • Locked
Dear Lord in heaven, I humbly thank you for answering my prayers and ask that you hear the prayers of those in need of financial aid to live, to support their family members, to feed and clothe those in need. To heal those who are suffering from any form of pain, depression, temptation or...
Replies
2
Views
173
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, we pray you would protect and heal our families! We pray you would heal our hearts and bodies! We pray you would protect us from evil harm! We pray you would give us jobs, peace, food, we pray for your mercy, we pray for a miracle today. All this in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!!
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
God is good ALL the time. Thank you for all your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I pray to you in my everyday life to please heal my ### illness. Give him long life to live. Pray to you, Father, to make our family become more closer to each and every one. Heal all our burdens and let this trial surpass. Pray to O Lord, to approve my vacation leave this...
Replies
4
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom