2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
PLEASE PRY for me for healing for this pain that I am having to leave my body and for this cyst to be removed completely and for my tubes to open and restored and for God to give me the opportunity to conceive a baby girl. We pray in Jesus' name right now that God will do it for me and that will...
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
Please Pray for my wife that the day she will be giving birth, there will be no complications and That as we welcome the baby to the family, We will not lack blessing, favour, mercy and Grace of God in our financial life, Physical life, Spiritual life and mental life. Also, we will move nearer...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR MY MOTHER IN ### ### ### TO BE HEALED FROM A LEG PAIN THAT SHE HAS HER RIGHT LEG. WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT PAIN WILL LEAVE HER BODY RIGHT NOW. AMEN THANK YOU JESUS.
Replies
2
Views
129
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### HILL FOR HEALING FOR GOD TO LAY HIS HEALING HANDS OVER HIM OVER HIS LUNGS AND TO SET HIM FREE FROM ANY SICKNESS ON HIS LUNGS, THE DOCTORS TOLD HIM HE IS VERY SICK AND NEED TO BE ADMITTED IN A HOSPITAL IN ### BUT I WANT FOR ALL OF US TO KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM THAT GOD WILL SET...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
I have had anxiety off and on for about a year now. It had gone away for a good while but after going through tough times recently losing my grandma to cancer and returning to a job that I'm not happy at these panic attacks and unnecessary worry keep happening! It's awful and I'm having...
Replies
2
Views
165
  • Locked
HI, GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS. WE PRAISE THE LORD FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR US. THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR WHO YOU ARE AND FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND ### HE IS LOOKING FOR A JOB DURING THE DAY NEAR WHERE WE LIVE HE SENT TODAY SO MANY...
Replies
2
Views
125
  • Locked
I want to praise the Lord for what He is doing with my husband ###. He used to be a hard drinker, and I've been praying for him for God to deliver him from this habit. God is doing it. From drinking every day 24/7, I could say right now that he hardly drinks now. Once in a while, he drinks 2...
Replies
2
Views
126
G
  • Locked
i pray that my marriage may go on, something terrible happened and my husband is finding it difficult to accept, he thinks ### is the wrong one in all this and finds it hard to get another perspective about the matter. i try to reach out to him but it's like there is a concrete wall between us...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
jesus you already have
Replies
5
Views
135
E
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I ask in your infinite mercy to hear ###'s prayers regarding their legal issues and bring to a satisfactory close. Your will be done in your time, grant patience and fortitude to seek your answers. Amen
Replies
2
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom