Prayers To Heal My Panic Attacks/anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmasgirl42

Disciple of Prayer
I have had anxiety off and on for about a year now. It had gone away for a good while but after going through tough times recently losing my grandma to cancer and returning to a job that I'm not happy at these panic attacks and unnecessary worry keep happening! It's awful and I'm having digestive problems due to the anxiety I have a chronic Burping that makes me feel nauseous and keeps me up throughout the night. I want to feel normal again. Jesus help me lay your healing around over me! Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer in the mighty name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as I have been dealing with spiritual and physical attacks the past few days. The Lord delivered me from anxiety attacks I dealt with for ### years. I came into my calling and am now faithfully pastoring a church but lately I...
Replies
7
Views
386
Mental trauma. Panic attacks. Anxiety, anger issues. Uncontrollable behavior of ###. Please pray for ###
Replies
5
Views
141
Dear brothers and sisters, I was tempted by some people around me to try cannabis, I smoked not so much and just once which manifested as the scariest thing I ever experienced. I thought I'd die and heart would stop. It was the first time in my life I learned what a panic attack was. Ever since...
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom