2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray with me to do the will of God; I'm messing up big time
Replies
6
Views
100
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love. I thank you for this site. Thank you for this prayer that I received and read just now. It felt as though it was prayed just for me. I needed this prayer because I have been feeling afraid. My youngest son's court date is coming up 2/25. He is nervous...
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR IT'S MEMBERS AS WELL AS IT'S LEADERS. GRANT US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET US BECOME MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. ALLOW OUR LEADERS TO BECOME LEADERS AFTER YOUR OWN STRATEGY. RESTORE EACH CHURCH. IN JESUS NAME...
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
everyone please take a moment to pray for the deceased victim's soul to rest in peace. her name is ### from ###, ###. please pray for her poor family to survive this disaster and that the perpetrator gets deserved punishment.
Replies
6
Views
164
  • Locked
God please forgive for my family's sins. I have faith that you will bless my family with good health and make my father quit smoking. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
170
N
  • Locked
Prayer request for my ### who is sick, God I only know your name and only source where I draw my strength, I pray for my ### who is sick. Pls stretch your healing hand upon him right now, let him be okay. I pray in Jesus Name.
Replies
6
Views
335
A
  • Locked
I been thru alot these past couple of weeks. I got suspended from my job. I don't even know if I still have a job. That is the first thing I need players on, that I still have a job. Second is for love. God knows who he is....I need to know if this is real or just let it go. Wishing the...
Replies
6
Views
108
S
  • Locked
I need to work with subordinates who are God fearing, hardworking, dedicated. The ones I have are not dedicated at all because they give me a bad name to my superiors. They need to be changed in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
4
Views
101
L
  • Locked
THE HEAD OF MY LIFE JESUS CHRIST I AM COMING TO WITH THE SAME RAYER LORD JESUS IN YOUR NAME WILL PLEASE THIS PRAYER AND WHEN THE LAWYER GO IN FRONT OF THE PAROLE BOARD PLEASE TOUCH THEIR HEARTS AND LET THEM SET ME FREE IN YOUR NAME JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR FATHER NAME WHO IS GOD LET THEM SET ME OH...
Replies
4
Views
164
L
  • Locked
I AM COME TO YOUR LORD I NEED PRAYER FOR MY FRIEND NAME ### HE WANT TO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY AND HOW LONG DO HE HAVE IN HERE AND JUST KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYER LORD JESUS LIFT HIM UP IN YOUR PRAYER IN THE MIGHTY NAME JESUS CHRIST TOUCH HIM IN YOUR NAME AMEN
Replies
5
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom