Please pray with me to do the will of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray for God to bless the work of my hands and for me to be focused at work. Pray that I have the energy and strength I need to get through the day, and please pray for safety for me, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
152
please pray for me to do great in doing the test at ### thank you
Replies
10
Views
335
I need help getting myself mentally doing better at ### treatment facility. I also need to recover from using drugs and alcohol. Please help me, it's like people want some permanent consequences to this.
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom