I need to work with subordinates who are God ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheila
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheila

Guest
I need to work with subordinates who are God fearing, hardworking, dedicated. The ones I have are not dedicated at all because they give me a bad name to my superiors. They need to be changed in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I'll get some sleep in. It's so late, I'm a ### and told my son's teacher I'd fill in for him tomorrow and it's hot in my house no ac because my husband didn't hook it up and I can't sleep. I took magnesium and Benadryl and it's not helping. I feel so bad and can't stand this. I...
Replies
9
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, my defender, and the One who sees every truth that is hidden from human eyes. Your Word says that You are my shield and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Today, I...
Replies
13
Views
278
Please pray for me about this: I have a medical condition which makes my menstrual cycles worse and Satan often takes advantage of this condition to attack me harder with spiritual warfare whenever my menstrual cycle comes. Sometimes the attacks are not so bad when I consistently take a...
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom