Today is Ash Wednesday and I am preparing to go to court to try to get to see my son, who has been cut off from me for months. I pray for God's guidance, peace, steadfast love and that His will be done in all things. I pray for all of those who are involved today and for my older sons who will...
I am following lent for past ten years but this year I want to develop a very close relationship with God. Past one year was very hurting to God with all actions and deeds and lustful thoughts.
please pray as i go through things at work that make me want to transfer or just move on just when God has blessed me to get my money problems solved please pray i not be foolish as God has blessed me well with my job and all the people He has put in my life please pray God lead me through all...
hello i would like you to pray for me because i have come under the attack of a ### that practice witchcraft and black magic and have been using it against me so couldd you pray that God may stop him from doing these things thank you.
I ask for prayer for my family to protect us from evil. We need God's help to save us from the evil day, and the mercy of God surrounds our lives. In the name of Jesus. amen
Please pray for God to speak to me. I need God's help. As you may know, my wife and I have been separated for ###yrs. I need God to intervene. It's bad. Something happened yesterday and I said some things. Because she asked a male friend to stay over at her apt with our two kids, I'm so angry...
I thank you Lord for bringing ### back to me... I just pray that You help him make time for me in his life. I pray that You give us the strength to stay together faithfully and that You put unconditional love in his heart for me. You have done so many great things for me throughout my life and I...
God moves in a mysterious way,
His wonders to perform.
I asked for prayers for my ### who was caught in an accident and now is bound in a wheelchair.
He came to church last Sunday and gave his life to Jesus to be saved.
I just want to thank God for touching his heart,
and thank God's...
Urgent prayer request for my ### that the Lord will heal him completely right now. Give the dr. the wisdom and love to take care of him. Let the Lord give my ### rest, peace, and a sound mind. Let him serve the Lord for the rest of his life.