sbo
Disciple of Prayer
God moves in a mysterious way,
His wonders to perform.
I asked for prayers for my ### who was caught in an accident and now is bound in a wheelchair.
He came to church last Sunday and gave his life to Jesus to be saved.
I just want to thank God for touching his heart,
and thank God's people for their prayers.
Now I know that Jesus is going to touch him again and he gets out of that wheelchair.
I ask Jesus to keep my ### in His hand and with His Glory,
and lives only for His Jesus and listens to the Holy Spirit that dwells in him.
I give Honour and Glory to the one who lives in us.
Thank you Jesus that you heard and answered my prayers.
Amen.
His wonders to perform.
I asked for prayers for my ### who was caught in an accident and now is bound in a wheelchair.
He came to church last Sunday and gave his life to Jesus to be saved.
I just want to thank God for touching his heart,
and thank God's people for their prayers.
Now I know that Jesus is going to touch him again and he gets out of that wheelchair.
I ask Jesus to keep my ### in His hand and with His Glory,
and lives only for His Jesus and listens to the Holy Spirit that dwells in him.
I give Honour and Glory to the one who lives in us.
Thank you Jesus that you heard and answered my prayers.
Amen.
