I thank you Lord for bringing ### back to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank you Lord for bringing ### back to me... I just pray that You help him make time for me in his life. I pray that You give us the strength to stay together faithfully and that You put unconditional love in his heart for me. You have done so many great things for me throughout my life and I have faith you will help me now. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil .. 

1 Cor 13: 4-5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our heavenly Father, thank you for the customers you give me in my taxi service. I thank you so much for the gift of good health. Kindly God, forgive me my sins. Father, I pray that you continue blessing me with more customers. I pray for those who are supporting me in business. God, continue...
Replies
9
Views
371
The best relationship I had was with my ex. I connected with him so deeply I can’t imagine doing it with someone else. I have tried going to different people and being open to others but it has never been the same connection or better than I had with him. We had a messy breakup due to his best...
Replies
7
Views
254
praise report: thank you for your healing in my jaw and teeth Lord. please believe me from anger. thankyou i ask for my own home and spouse and just direction in my life. intimate happy relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. miss my old life. but i can go back:. how do i move on Lord. please...
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom