Today is Ash Wednesday and I am preparing to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri M

Prayer Warrior
Today is Ash Wednesday and I am preparing to go to court to try to get to see my son, who has been cut off from me for months. I pray for God's guidance, peace, steadfast love and that His will be done in all things. I pray for all of those who are involved today and for my older sons who will be there and my other family members who have been hurt by this. I pray for the soul of my husband that he will become what God wants. In the name of Jesus, these prayers are lifted up.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
I did spend the day in court and nothing was resolved. It was emotionally draining, but now have to go back next week, again. I pray for positive results and an end to the lies that have been created about me as a tool used by the enemy to destroy my marriage and family. For restoration of financial security, but most importantly, for the return of my son and for peace, I pray in the name of Jesus. Also that all of my family returns home safely, tonight from this day. Some are still traveling.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for what should I be doing while I am preparing for the ### interview and ask Jesus to give me success and provide a job for the full degree course and during when studying the degree get a wife during the process and pass through the interview and get through the course and a job...
Replies
9
Views
201
Kindly pray for me l need wisdom from God to learn well.
Replies
8
Views
254
Good morning everyone I am preparing to go have my first evaluation exam for work to see if I am qualified and this will be through the entire week kindly pray with me so I can retain what I have learned on the system on my own I would be sharing my screen and working towards my success I am...
Replies
9
Views
659
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom