2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord soften ###'s heart. Keep ### in your grace. Heal our marriage and bless ### with love and grace.
Replies
5
Views
98
B
  • Locked
Please pray for salvation for the two D's and T. Pray that T and D2 move on in their lives and that God send them good Godly men to love them and provide for them. Please let God place conviction in their hearts for the discord that they seek to cause. Pray to turn D1's heart toward me and home...
Replies
6
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### will consive
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm here again knocking your door to please help me out with my burden. Let all my problems go. Keep us always safe, my families and my friends and relatives. Lord, heal all the people who are suffering from illness. Give them a strong body and health. Lord, hear my prayers. Amen..
Replies
6
Views
245
  • Locked
Father God forgive me for my sins. I am so angry and hurt at my future daughter-in-law. She has caused so much damage in my family. Please help me to forgive but also to give me wisdom on how to interact with her. I have lost so much trust for my son and her. My son has fallen so far from God...
Replies
9
Views
160
  • Locked
Father God forgive me of my many sins. Help me to do your will and not mine's. Free me and my family from debt. Amen
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
Father God I pray to gain a financial freedom. I am tired of living this kind of life. I ask to be debt free and free me from bondage. I do not want to be a burden to my children anymore. You gave me two grandchildren who are orphans to raise them. God give me health, wisdom and finance. I want...
Replies
6
Views
104
C
  • Locked
Dear lord, look upon me with favour. grant me your divine mercy. turn my sorrows into joy and my anxiety into peacefullness. i come to you with the petition of my ### student visa appeal. lord, touch whoever is responsible for that decision, let then grant me the visa, lord you know my dream of...
Replies
6
Views
97
S
  • Locked
firstly thank you for the website you provided. therefore prayer for my relationship with my ###. I wanted to go aboard as my passport is not already. just prayer that my passport should be ready.
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
i want to buy house
Replies
6
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom