2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
I need God to showers me with financial favour and mercies so as to shoulder my responsibilities as a ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, please watch over my family. Please continue to be with me during this difficult time. Show me the way to salvation and grant me mercy. Please forgive me of my sins against you. Please pray that I am healed of the illness that rages within me. Pray for my husband and my family...
Replies
3
Views
669
P
  • Locked
I pray for mental strength in this moment where other people discourage you to take up the appointment. Also pray for my family for spiritual guidance in this period where ### will be away trying to convince management to relocate ### back to ###.
Replies
3
Views
202
  • Locked
Father God, Thank you for your mercy and love. I exalt your Holy name. You alone are great and powerful and worthy of praise. I want to thank you for the message you gave me through your Word this morning Father. I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the errors that I am making. Please...
Replies
3
Views
150
A
  • Locked
I want God mercies and favor for a miracle ### that will end financial struggle in my life and family. Also need a miracle ### and miracle ### to God glory.
Replies
7
Views
112
  • Locked
God, what I want is for today to be different from yesterday. I want light to dawn on the horizon, and to see that I will have a way out of here, that I will be ### - a happy musician who writes music for the Lord. I want to see that money will be forthcoming, that I will be able to leave a...
Replies
2
Views
114
R
  • Locked
dear lord Jesus come into my life and give me a life of confidence and get rid of all my stress and frustration. amen
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
Father in heaven, we come to you humbly and I repent of all of my sins. Please help everyone in ### blizzard. A lot of people have to dig out their cars and vans. The driveways are full of snow and need to be cleaned up. Please help those elderly people who have heart conditions and may have a...
Replies
3
Views
83
T
  • Locked
Testimony I requested for prayer sometime last month concerning the sale of my car in other for me to be able to complete the project. I want to testify that I got a buyer for this car and now my project is completed and am now living in my own house. Thank you all for praying along with me...
Replies
2
Views
72
S
  • Locked
Father Connect with me I need you bring the miracle way to solve my financial problem. Please show me your way to me. You know I am still struggling in this situation my problem not yet solve. Hold my hand walk with me for this difficult time and bring me to the correct way, let me see the...
Replies
4
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom