2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for my nephew ### for healing, Guidance, Wisdom, Blessings, emotional healing, protection and strength, and deliverance in Jesus name.....Amen.
Replies
7
Views
154
  • Locked
pray for my daughter ### and her children ### and ### to be saved. also my husband ### to be saved. pray for my granddaughter ### and her children and ### the husband to come closer to the Lord. pray salvation for these people ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and her children ### & ###, ### and her...
Replies
5
Views
99
D
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am trying to regain custody of my daughter. My ex is controlling and abusive. I am a good mother.
Replies
7
Views
136
E
  • Locked
My son ### suffers from stomach problems most likely due to taking a lot of medications for a head injury and schizophrenia. Sometimes he is so uncomfortable. Thank you for your prayers...they are greatly appreciated.
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
well its not a prayer request..since i cant post on other social groups about this .. what do you think about this? as i have a problem in my life since ### month i been praying for that ... in mean time i got so much discouraged a decided to stop praying about my broken relationship ..i...
Replies
3
Views
97
C
  • Locked
My friend has Stage IV Breast Cancer. Please pray for ### to help ### live long and to shrink the tumor.
Replies
8
Views
92
N
  • Locked
After 14 years my job position was eliminated. I have been out of work for almost two years. Even though I have interviewed for several job positions I am still unemployed. I interviewed for a job yesterday that I am really excited about. the hiring manager said he had several great candidates...
Replies
6
Views
85
  • Locked
lord please help me and be with me in upcoming days. your will be done in our ward and in our city... iam praying from many days for new work... iam tired of waiting... your will be done from today in my life.
Replies
5
Views
81
E
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my sister who is going through financial difficulties which has led to family difficulties. She will not take responsibility for her actions and instead has lashed out on family. She needs the Lord's guidance to help her through this difficult time. I don't want her to feel...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for ### and ###, for God's will be done over our situation. If it's not God's will for ### to come back to me, for Him to send me a mate to love and spend the rest of my life with. I also ask that you please pray for my loneliness and deep hurt that I have, to be healed...
Replies
4
Views
132
Back
Top Bottom