2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I want above all to have a deep burning desire to live for my Lord. I am being honest I tend to allow the things of this earth, husband, children, work, housework, interfere with my relationship with the Lord. I get really fired up and tend to dwindle fast. I do not want to be lukewarm anymore...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
Heavenly Father please help me and my family. I lost my mom on December 15, 2012 @ 4:16 p.m. and I have been angry. I'm disgusted @ the unfairness of life. She was the epitome of a Christian. I truly miss her. My son has been having anxiety attacks since then and has been showing signs of...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Lord help me please. I don't know what to do with myself everyday. I am struggling. I have no job, I pray alot, I clean, I take my son to his programs he has mental illness. I try to cook and clean but sometimes I just can't. I really need prayer and a part time job to get me back into the...
Replies
5
Views
76
T
  • Locked
I'm thankful everyday, show & spread God's Word, and see God in my life. I pray for understanding & guidance, but need prayer for my special needs ### and for our struggling financial situation. I pray for the darkness to be lifted and to allow me to be a light of the Holy Spirit! Thank you
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Thank you for your blessings Lord, for they are mine to claim In Jesus Christ's holy name. I pray for healing, prosperity, and continued blessings for those posting on this site. In Jesus' name, AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
75
P
  • Locked
For my brother-in-law ###-for his healing here on earth from brain cancer and that as his body rids of this evil demon, that he may find the strength to be able to walk again. May he live a long life with his family. I am grateful for all prayers.
Replies
3
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear Father God, I come to you today in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, so many of us are in difficult situations. There are broken hearts, sickness, financial problems and people without jobs. Lord, I just lift all things up to you. Please Lord, intervene and fix these things for us...
Replies
5
Views
73
I
  • Locked
My mother-in-law, ###, has recently become a Christian. Praise God for this. However, she has pancreatic cancer and needs prayers. God's Will be Done.... Thank You
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
I Need a word from the Lord and a touch of His Hand. I want to see the Lord.
Replies
2
Views
72
E
  • Locked
god bless you all and make his face shine on you all
Replies
3
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom