2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

H
  • Locked
Please Pray for my Family.. We are in desperate need of The Lord's Healing and Intervention in our current situation. Please join me in Praying our Heavenly Father will get us over this and beyond it, that my husband's job will not be jeopardized because of mine or my husband's actions. Please...
Replies
7
Views
126
  • Locked
Lord, I ask that you please help to keep our family together that something happens here that allows nothing to go wrong in my life that may make that separation happen to us, that you also help me fight the demons that try to come into our life on a daily basis...In Jesus name I pray
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
I'm extreamly heartbroken over ###. I hurt so much that I'm beginning to make myself sickly, I constantly hurt and can't get ### and my loneliness off of my mind. I have always been extreamly lonely, and I found ### and fell in love with her, no she went to be with someone else. I don't have any...
Replies
11
Views
307
D
  • Locked
I don't feel connected to my husband. I feel like we are more like roommates. I feel numb, uninterested, very sad, yet fearful about the future and what this all means. Guilty about Valentines Day and all that it represents and not wanting to do anything since all the cards are just too mushy...
2
Replies
12
Views
977
  • Locked
Please keep ### and ### family in your prayers. Thank you all. sweetperson
Replies
5
Views
222
D
  • Locked
I left a cult church and out of their anger they have been vindictive hacking into my ph computer bank account to sabotage. Pray for this church. MTZION BAPTIST CHURCH. I pray that God convict them up root & tread down their wickedness. ### ### ### ###, ### ### Uses witchcraft...
Replies
2
Views
140
  • Locked
I pray for strength and clarity during this difficult time that I am currently going through. I pray for the wisdom to continue my relationship with Jesus Christ not only during my times of weakness but also during my times of strength. Thank you all!!!
Replies
4
Views
170
  • Locked
I need prayer for my husband to get a fulltime job as he is out of work...we also need immediate finances for food, gas, and bills. please pray for my family!
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
I want to ask God that my tax refund is deposited soon so that I can purchase my airline ticket to meet my newborn baby nephew for the first time. I know God is not my sugar daddy and I don't believe in praying for money but I have to make an exception this once since it involves a baby. Thank...
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
I ask that God will take away all weaknesses I have in my life and make me a stronger Christian. I want to become closer to God through His Spirit but have made many mistakes in life that I feel are holding me back. I pray that God will create in me a new freshness of His outpouring Spirit. I...
Replies
3
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom