In Need Of Continued Prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm extreamly heartbroken over ###. I hurt so much that I'm beginning to make myself sickly, I constantly hurt and can't get ### and my loneliness off of my mind. I have always been extreamly lonely, and I found ### and fell in love with her, no she went to be with someone else. I don't have any love or human companionship at all. Please pray for me.

I ask that you pray for ### and ###, For God's will be done over our situation. If it's not God's will for ### to come back to me, for him to send me a mate to love and spend the rest of my life with. I also ask that you please pray for my loneliness and deep hurt that I have, to be healed.

Thank You, and God bless You for Praying for Me,

###
 
brother be of courage don't give in Jesus Loves you! have hope in Jesus for hope comes from him alone, have faith in the Lord for whatever he has planned for you. Seek first the kingdom of heaven, seek his Love for his Love is a never failing Love.

Glory to God in Jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please we are begging you to heal this loneliness, bring comfort and take away all pain of loneliness. Help ### to know your great love and feel close to you. Send ### friends, pets and a wife to give ### love. Thank you for this Christian. I pray you would direct ### steps to contentment, joy and love! Direct ### to hobbies and a church to fill up ### life and time. Send ### meaningful relationshipships.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Be reminded that He sees all and knows all that concerns you. There is purpose in all that He does. God bless.

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. (Heb 4:16)

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
 
I prayed for your request today, for God's almighty hand of deliverance, for wisdom and discernment, in Jesus' name.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
77
I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
213
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom