Lord, I ask that you please help to keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

afelix

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I ask that you please help to keep our family together that something happens here that allows nothing to go wrong in my life that may make that separation happen to us, that you also help me fight the demons that try to come into our life on a daily basis...In Jesus name I pray
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
I don't know your situation, I will lift you and your ### up for protection and unity. God bless you all. Remember His word says: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
247
i have parent ### who always yell at a time. im ###. i live with them. i am dealing with my own issues. im really just so drained. please help them not yell at em Lord. is this even possible. please help their issues i don't want it to negatively affect me . thank you Lord. also please bless and...
Replies
7
Views
345
Please pray I have to leave right now and I can’t find an urgent item Lord, please ### help
Replies
7
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom