2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Asking for continued prayers for the healing of my mom. Begging God to give her good health and happiness. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says (Pray without ceasing) I'll pray. Please assist me by praying too. May God bless each of you. I wish all of you the very very best.
Replies
6
Views
536
  • Locked
Father God Thank you your word is alive, If you believe, you shall have what ever you ask for when you pray. If two touch and agree on earth father in heaven will do it. Thank You Father!, Thank you Father, you will let the captives free, Thank you Father my prayer is being answered in the...
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me and my family. I am tired and scared. Please pray that the Lord is with me through my current struggles and health issues. Please pray that my husband stays strong and stays by my side. I am asking God's forgiveness for my sins and asking him to bestow his mercy...
Replies
2
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for victory in my life and agree God is leading me in the path that shines brighter. To God be the glory
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
Praying that that my tax refund is deposited soon so that I can purchase my airline ticket to meet my newborn baby ### for the first time. I know God is not my sugar daddy and I don't believe in praying for money but I have to make an exception this once since it involves a baby. Thank you Lord...
Replies
3
Views
156
  • Locked
Lord, I pray for ###'s deliverance home to the loving arms of his family. I pray that you provide him guidance and strength along the way. Tomorrow he needs you to guide him with the words and the path home. Keep his faith strong as these final steps are in motion to bring him home. Lord, please...
Replies
4
Views
77
G
  • Locked
God please take this spiritual hold off of me and my family. Please send me an angel to remove all that is holding us back.
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
Please Pray ~ A friend is having complications and needs to have her baby soon (as in the next 24 hours). Pray that the Dr. makes the decision to go ahead and induce her. The baby's health is fine, hers however is not.
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
please pray for me i have bipolar and not feeling well today. i have been this way for ### days now and i come out of it about the ### day. this time i feel like i ant coming out of it this time. i woke up this morning feeling shakey and i go to bed feeling shakey and not feeling good. god...
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
dear lord,coming in your arms make this day a beautiful one with ### love.I pray for everyone whom ### know,especially ### and ###'s family.I need you to solve all ### problems.I need you in every step.I need your guidance very badly.I ask this in your name.Amen
Replies
6
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom