Father God Thank you your word is alive, If ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janny

Prayer Partner
Father God Thank you your word is alive, If you believe, you shall have what ever you ask for when you pray. If two touch and agree on earth father in heaven will do it. Thank You Father!, Thank you Father, you will let the captives free, Thank you Father my prayer is being answered in the mighty name of Jesus, I say thank you for your word, thank you for your promises your word is sharper then a two edge sword and does not come back to you void. Thanks be to God, In Jesus mighty name I send this boldly to the throne of God. Amen & Amen
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way Heb 1:1-2, by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John 15:10, Your Word as a lamp to our feet, Ps 119:105, To speak according to the Law and The Testimony, Isaiah 8:20, 🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit...
Replies
12
Views
148
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give me, my wife, child and children, my pastors, friends, family and beautiful online prayer partners grace to pray for our situation, for me to have wisdom for decisions and plans...
Replies
9
Views
274
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
10
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom