2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

W
  • Locked
Please Pray for my ###, who the devil desires to lead astray. I am so lonesome.
Replies
4
Views
101
Whitjr48
W
  • Locked
Please pray for reconciliation with my beloved...the one I believe God has brought me after many years of waiting and praying for God to move in this area of my life. ### broke off our relationship 11 wks ago. There is no communication between us. Also, he has gotten involved with a woman that...
Replies
4
Views
106
W
  • Locked
Please help me Pray for my wife. She's reading astrology, tarot, and too much more. Since she has gotten older(###), there are all kinds of serious problems. This is (while ago), Christian, loving, all caring, wife. Who I need back, I am scared to death, lonely, & run down. I believe & claim the...
Replies
6
Views
110
Whitjr48
W
I
  • Locked
PLEASE pray for my ex brother in laws ### and ###; they NEED Jesus!!!! They NEED to be saved! Pray for their entire families and all they are involved in. THANK YOU!!!!
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
Dear Father, thank you so much for all your help with our problems! Everything is working out for us and we are so appreciative! Praise to you, our God for your love and help!
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
So depressed. I've been trying to get a job close by because I don't have a car at the time. There's hiring, and I'm waiting, and waiting. Trying everything I can to get out there. I have experience, and I'm a great worker. I just feel like a failure. I want to move out and start my own life...
Replies
10
Views
214
  • Locked
please pray for ### to have ### refund back this week.
Replies
6
Views
112
N
  • Locked
Father, I ask that you bless the website I have made to share your word with people. I hope that it can make you smile, that it causes an impact. I also request that you give me the strength to carry on as I battle nicotine addiction. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
228
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I will exalt You, my God the King; I will praise Your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise You and extol Your name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom. The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving...
Replies
4
Views
117
jarsmom1020
J
  • Locked
i need help from holy spirit to clear my debts asap. Jesus accepted our prayer and i believe the answer on the way. Thanks and praise to Jesus. We are nearing to the second coming of Jesus Christ. As preparation, need wisdom and strength to repent our s and await for His arrival. Continuous...
Replies
4
Views
252
Back
Top Bottom