2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
She is facing a serious surgery with the partial removal of a lung. She is a precious ### who loves The Lord JESUS!
Replies
5
Views
95
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
Replies
7
Views
199
  • Locked
Please pray that I am not so broke and that I be blessed financially and emotionally and that I have all given back that was taken from me. In the name of Jesus, I ask, amen.
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint, those who delight in the Lord God and he will give you the desires of your heart. For the Lord God has plans to prosper and not harm...
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Praying that I start some work.
Replies
4
Views
80
  • Locked
Losing all hope that things will ever get better in my life. My son refused to do things at all. He has mental illness and addiction issues. He refuses to go to this program that will help him get a job eventually. I really need pray from people that God will move him to do it and not refuse...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that tests tomorrow will come back negative. Please pray that my husband has the strength to stand by me through all that will come. I only wish he knew how much his love and support means to me. Lord please heal me and help me through this difficult time. Please see me through the...
Replies
4
Views
109
V
  • Locked
I pray that my soul & spirit continues to grow more in God. I know GOD is a GOD of miracles and circumstances. I come before Him as I humbly can to improve me. I ask GOD to bless me with the job I interviewed for on Monday. It would be a blessing in many areas of my life. God, I come before you...
Replies
4
Views
91
W
  • Locked
Please assist me in Prayer for my mother-in-law. Her health is weak, & I love her, she's my wife's anchor & mine!! We need her to move in after she gets better, as she did years ago. I claim victory over illness, the devil, & all prayers in your system then & now. In Jesus name. Amen & amen!!
Replies
6
Views
181
Whitjr48
W
  • Locked
Please pray for a woman that is recently divorced. Pray that her and her ex-husband will begin again with God as their center.
Replies
5
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom