I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I am wanting to start a small Christian clothing business. I have been praying on it and wanting to make sure that God is giving me the "Okay" to do because I don't want to do anything anymore that he hasn't called on my life.
I speak decree declare demand INTO EXISTENCE THIS ISNT FAIR COME ON LET ME SUCCEED IN ONE AREA GET OUT IF HERE DEVILS NOW BINDED UP PEEIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER. I get a small business grant doors open up so I can start my game app. BINDED UP THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY RIGHT NOW AND ALL SATAN AND...
Life in I get my new start in a new country either ### or ### somewhere I can have my 2 Cats live with me have Green flower & be able to be happy not think about the past anymore it is over the past is in the PAST. Life in lifestyle lifework is healed my human communication greatly healed...