Losing all hope that things will ever get better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Losing all hope that things will ever get better in my life. My son refused to do things at all. He has mental illness and addiction issues. He refuses to go to this program that will help him get a job eventually. I really need pray from people that God will move him to do it and not refuse anymore. I need to get a job myself. I can't if he refuses to move on with his own life. Please pray for us. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have lived a life of brutal abuse since I can remember. It has never ended. I used to think of taking my life as early as five years old. I thought the Lord takes care of us people when we are good and try to do the right thing. Why hasn’t He taken care of me? Why has so much harm come my way...
Replies
13
Views
367
Please Pray in the name of Jesus, that scientists find a complete and total cure for stroke tomorrow. I don't want to be in this world, I had just got my life to where I wanted to be, when this awful stroke happened. Why doesn't anyone understand how awful my life is now? I'm frightened every...
Replies
5
Views
268
It’s been a year of the same suffering .. no more like three? Or longer? All I know is it never gets better. This situation .. this specific problem .. is it just forever? Forgive me, Father. Forgive me that I am losing hope, and can persevere no longer. I can’t see you anymore. I don’t know...
Replies
9
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom