2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that ### will contact ### and they can reconcile. In Jesus Name..Amen
Replies
3
Views
230
  • Locked
I thank the Lord that I could go to the ### retreat and learned a lot.
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### to beat cancer. Please let him handle chemo and make him better. We love and need him.
Replies
8
Views
146
G
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. We are a family of ### and have had financial struggles. My husband was sick for a season and could not work. We have been evicted from our home and living in a hotel. We are both working now but have to pay the hotel for another week. We know that God is able...
Replies
6
Views
122
C
  • Locked
I am going through health and employement problems at the same time. Pray that I get through this so I can care for my family.
2
Replies
10
Views
113
callarry
C
K
  • Locked
Please intercede in prayers for me and my ### so God can restore our broken relationship and have his mercy on our salvation and unite us through his love.
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to each get promoted by God to a job that each loves that uses their abilities so they have joy, fulfillment and success and better pay. Pray for a door wide open and favor every step of the way! Pray for success and fulfillment in their current circumstance...
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
I have 2 huge exams tomorrow in medical school. If we don't pass we go in front of the school board and at this point I don't really want to be thrown out of school! Brain is fried for now, but hope it is fresh in the morning.
Replies
8
Views
133
  • Locked
I need prayer for ### as I read the Bible from cover to cover. That is one of my goals this year to read the Bible from cover to cover.
Replies
8
Views
113
  • Locked
jesus i pray for your touch today.....jesus im so needing yout touch. only u jesus!!!!
Replies
4
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom