Please Pray That I Recover My Health And Find Employment

  • Thread starter Thread starter callarry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you from my heart for your prayers. I will keep you all in my prayers too. I am working hard every day thanks to your help. Love and peace to you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I recover my health and the ability to eat. My family is estranged and distant. I am filled with fear and anxiety. I am a ### and very lonely. Pray that the Lord will show me the way to recover. I pray daily for help. Please pray for me. I love the Lord and bless those who take...
Replies
7
Views
316
Please pray for me so I could no longer be victim of any employment related scams. I wanted a better job, but got scammed. Thank you very much for your spiritual support.
Replies
7
Views
335
Hello, I want to take a moment to say thank you again for all of your prayers since I found this place in March. You all truly have been a blessing and have helped me in more ways than I can count. I wanted to reach out because I have really been struggling this past month. Though I...
Replies
11
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom