I need prayer for ### as I read ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
I need prayer for ### as I read the Bible from cover to cover. That is one of my goals this year to read the Bible from cover to cover.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
By: ###

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
167
My Bible says in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my Name, there am I with them. I am asking for prayer for complete healing in my whole body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. It's a long story, but for the last four years, it has been terrible; the pain does not...
Replies
8
Views
155
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom