Please pray that ### will contact ### and they ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphinblue

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that ### will contact ### and they can reconcile. In Jesus Name..Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all contact, whether sensory or non sensory, all over the world. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world...
Replies
8
Views
117
I’ve been having bloody nasal discharge, a burning sensation in my throat and esophagus, ear pain, muscle cramps, and difficulty breathing. Since there is no residual-current device (RCD) and there may be a leakage current, it’s possible that I’m coming into contact with something electrical...
Replies
9
Views
210
In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom