Please intercede in prayers for me and ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koi

Guest
Please intercede in prayers for me and my ### so God can restore our broken relationship and have his mercy on our salvation and unite us through his love.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, I ask for intercession for those who constantly fire their arrows at me. Please protect me from my enemies. Please help me to find forgiveness for them, please help me when I pray for forgiveness for them and for me. Please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
148
In the last 5 years, I had 4 operations for recurring bladder cancer and if I'm allowed to be honest, I received countless brutal follow-up treatments that I simply cannot handle well. I'm about to undergo a fifth surgical procedure and I need peace of mind. It is obvious that only the Father...
Replies
12
Views
429
Please please pray for ###. He is so depressed, anxious, and he is losing faith. There is a spirit of heaviness on him, and he even experiences panic attacks occasionally. Please pray that God does something absolutely miraculous in his life. Pray God meets him where he's at, heals him, and...
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom